Saturday, July 01, 2006

Anon, Anon, Anon

Again, I look back at my writings and realize where I went wrong. I went from writing about what I have known (male-female dating interaction and the mating game) to writing about "fluff" that was mostly just fodder or an excuse to have a post when I no longer had anything to discuss about the women in my life. Aka, most of the girls I knew also knew I had a blog and I knew they would check it at some point. In my mind it made sense that if I didn't want them to know what I was thinking...then don't write about it. In those same writings, I realized i had lost sight of what I was doing...social commentary while maintaining anonymity.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, one of your fam members wrote back to you and you thought it was too personal, so you removed it, right? Guess it takes something simple like that to put it all into perspective. My personal opinion? Get this offline and just talk it out. it sucks, but airing it out will just make all of you breathe easier, no matter who initiates it. And def go back to writing what you know.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a pussy, but I guess whatever it takes to maintain status quo, right? Ask yourself if you are getting singled out just because someone is "on display" for the world to see. I see no reason for you to cowtow just because you are under pressure to please everyone. THAT, and what in the fuck did you say that pissed someone off enough for you to recind and write this new "fodder"?

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Is this your friend from last fall back to bust your balls again? I love this! THIS is why your write, this is what brings the masses and why it's so intriguing to watch and read.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

typical shit. deal with it. Sounds like someone is acting like you OWE them something. Is your life really that devoid or wanting that you need to appease someone that is obviously putting pressure on you? You are good at what you do. keep writing, and make sure you keep it out of the limelight this time. love the fact that you got a rise out of someone though, but I'm guessing it's not the ex you wrote about from the fall?!?

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home